Tuesday, October 07, 2003

Blogging is fun. It satisfy my need to share with everyone in the world what goes on in my mind. However, I think it really is a big drain on engery, when everything that could be said, now needs to be written. Audioblogs will not solve this problem, since they cannot be easily "glanced-over" like a text blogging site can.

I was spending the most parts of this rainy morning try to write a post in my company wiki/blog, to communicate details of an upcoming project. I know the benefits of having it all written down, instead of just holding a meeting where half the information will be forgotten once the attendees stream out of the room to lunch, but it is still a pain to write all these down properly.

Just wondering, is blogging going to help all this? Maybe if I started blogging about the engagement from the start, it would help.

No comments: