Tuesday, June 15, 2004

I was using my Yahoo Mail Plus! account (the one where I pay $19.99/year for bigger space and was informed that they will be upgrading my mailbox to 2GB at no extra costs. This sounds like good news to me. However, as I continued to surf the site, it seems like the engineers are still working on the roll-out, on the production servers!

Sometimes I will see a plain interface, sometimes I see the new interface, and sometimes I see the old interface. Sometimes I am told I have 25MB quota, and sometimes I am told I have 2GB quota.

The most interesting thing is that I actually received an email from yahoobot telling me that my quota is -2048MB and I am currently taking up 2MB, which is way too much over the quota I am given. hahaha!

Anyway, I trust Yahoo engineers know what they are doing, and I think I won't complain about a little interface issues, when I am given a 2GB mailbox upgrade at no extra cost.

No comments: