Friday, September 23, 2005

Nokia N91

My mobile contract expired this week, and I started to look around for new phone models I can buy (hopefully), and I came across the Nokia N91, which is really a phone that has EVERYTHING I ever wanted (so far) in a phone. Too bad Nokia also just announced recently that this model is going to be delayed to early 2006. The price is going to be too steep for my liking to, judging from the estimate I see from this article from infosyncworld (look for the estimated price at the last paragraph.

Scott Laird has been tracking N91 pretty well, a good reference site for knowing what has been happening with this phone.

Another thing I learnt from Scott's blog is that there is this new blogging engine known as Typo based on Rails (maybe even RoR) with quite a lot of good features out of the box.


No comments: