Thursday, April 27, 2006

N91 on sale in singapore

Finally N91 is available in Singapore. It was launched over the weekend, but the newspaper advertisements only revealed the price during the last two days. The no-contract price of S$1099 (or was it S$1098? typing this from memory) is still quite affordable. However, since my T610 is still working pretty ok, and my two-year-old son would occasionally like to play with my phone (and sometimes drop it), I think I will stick to T610 for now. The 4GB harddisk in N91 would probably cannot stand the constant dropping that my son might subject it to. :)


Filed in:

1 comment:

Japan Auction said...

Great! How much is it? My old N6600 was snatched before and I was thinking on buying a new and better one. Do you think this phone will fit me? Can you send me more photos of this and where can I make an order?